WHAT DO THE CHILDREN SEE IN YOU HONEY?
Two issues: What do the children see when they look at their fathers. DO THEY SEE THE HEAVENLY FATHER, IN WHO'S IMAGE AND LIKENESS YOU ARE CREATED? Genesis 1:26-Genesis 3.
- When you speak, does it take hold? Is it an accomplished fact as when God spoke things into existence? Can they expect the Word out of your mouth or something else? James 1, Genesis 1, Psalms 119.
- When you move as God did in the garden, are the children alerted to your presence as they were at HIS in the garden?
- Do they feel free to communicate openly with you or will they try to cover up like Adam and Woman or make excuses like Cain?
- More importantly, do you take time to show them things as God did when He walked through 'the proofs' of creation with Adam?
- Are you training them as they grow as God did in delegating the naming of the creatures to Adam?
- Are you concerned about what the future might hold for them and planning for them as when God said it is not meet for man to be alone so He made man a helper?
- Do you impose consequences with compassion for deliberate defiance and disobedience? God scolded Adam and Woman after giving them an opportunity to explain. THEY LIED AND POINTED THE FINGER OF BLAME ELSEWHERE! He banished them but covered them first so that they were prepared when they went out into the world. Is that what you are doing Dad?
- Are you Wonderful? Do you take time to counsel (Counselor) them? Are you there for them (Everlasting) Are you a blessed peacemaker? (Matthew 6) --Prince of Peace.
THE CHILDREN ARE GETTING THEIR REPORT CARDS IN THE MAIL DAD. HOW IS YOURS SHAPING UP?